Basehor Dentist - Basehor Dental Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Heartland Dental Group's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Basehor, KS so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
As a courtesy to our patients we will file your insurance claims for you. We accept most traditional insurance plans. We are contracted providers for Delta Dental, Cigna, and Guardian. We do not participate in Dental Health Maintenance Organizations or discount plans. Please feel free to contact our office to verify acceptance of you plan or answer questions regarding your insurance benefits.
Insurance and Billing
We realize that every person's financial situation is different. For this reason, we have worked hard to provide a variety of payment options to help you receive the dental care you need and want with respect to your budget.
We are happy to submit the claims necessary to see that you receive the full benefits of your coverage, however, we cannot guarantee any estimated coverage. Because the insurance policy is an agreement between you and the insurance company, we ask that all patients be directly responsible for all charges. Please know that we will do everything possible to see that you receive the full benefits of your policy. If for some reason your insurance company has not paid their portion within a reasonable amount of time, you are responsible for payment at that time.
- Cash or Check
- Per Visit Arrangement: Your treatment can be arranged so that you can pay each section as you go along during treatment.
- Credit Cards: We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Payment Plans - 3-month arrangement
- With good credit and a substantial 25% down payment you can qualify for a 3-month arrangement.
- The remaining treatment cost can be divided into installments.
- The installment payments must be paid in full within 3 months.
- You will receive monthly billing statements from Heartland Dental Group.
We are aware that unexpected dental care costs can significantly impact your budget and we want to make our services as affordable as possible. For this reason we have adopted CareCredit as our office monthly payment plan.
- CareCredit offers many benefits for you and your family including:
- No money needed today (no initial down payment)
- An interest-free option is available
- Flexible payments
- Get all the treatment you need now and pay for it over an extended period of time
- Our staff will assist you in applying for CareCredit. A credit line can be established and approval usually takes less than 10 minutes.
- Payment terms are as low as 3% of the outstanding balance.
- CareCredit is a revolving credit arrangement. You will receive a CareCredit Card that can be used to finance past balances, today's costs and future costs for any dental care received at Heartland Dental Group.
Facilities and Equipment
You can rest assured that you and your dental treatment are in highly qualified hands. We strive to have
the latest technologies so we can offer the best to our patients.
- We offer digital x-rays which actually reduce the amount of radiation you are exposed to.
- Our patient charts are electronic (on our computer), so when you see a different dentist, hygienist or a specialist at any of our 3 offices, your treatment information is readily available.
- State of the art sterilization system for you safety.
- Intra-oral photography, which helps both you and us monitor before and after changes.